The clay paint from Oskam is based on non-toxic and natural raw materials, which means fewer asthmatic or allergic reactions. The clay paint is free of solvents, breathable, elastic, odorless, anti-static and moisture-regulating. The clay paint can be used on walls and ceilings indoors on almost all surfaces. The price variation is caused by the composition of the colors.
Prices are exclusive of 21% VAT, exclusive of handling and transport.
- Walls and ceilings inside
- Substrate: Clay and all mineral surfaces such as concrete, masonry, stucco and organic surfaces such as wallpaper, plasterboard or textile wallpaper.
- Based on natural raw materials. Free from solvents.
- Breathable, elastic, odorless, anti-static, highly moisture-regulating and thus ensures an improved indoor climate.
- Can be painted over after 12 hours.
- Washable according to DIN 533778.
- Substrate: dry, clean and free of grease: fill in irregularities and sand.
- Pretreat water, nicotine and soot stains, sealant or filler with an insulating primer.
- Stir the paint well. Apply thinly and vigorously and distribute evenly in all directions. For highly absorbent surfaces, dilute the first layer of clay paint with a maximum of 10% water, apply the second layer undiluted after the paint is completely dry (12 hours). Paint dries in stains, during the drying process this cloud formation disappears completely. Clay paint can be mixed with each other. Half tone is obtained by mixing the same amount of a color with Austen ivory.
- 6-8 m2 per liter, depending on the substrate. Do not process below 5 degrees Celsius.
- Paint roller, brush, paint brush or spray machine (airless aircoat). Clean the material with warm water and soap.
- Water, clay, acetic acid ester, cellulose, titanium dioxide (white mineral pigment), sodium salt, 0.1% synthetic preservative.
VOC limit value EU of this product
- Cat. a-WG: from 01-01-2007: 75gr / L from 01-01-2010: 30 gr / L; this product contains 0.5gr / L VOC.
- Store in a cool, dry and frost-free place. Can be kept for at least 6 months unopened.
- No hazard class; also non-toxic paints should be out of reach for children.